incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon EU 2012] - travel subsidy & ticket discount
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:17:42 GMT
Hi ASF trasurer,

On 24.10.2012 15:47, Peter Junge wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> this is short notice to let the community know about the travel subsidies and
> ticket discounts that have been granted (from the old funds of SPI,
> http://www.spi-inc.org/) for the ApacheCon EU 2012:
>
> Travel subsidies:
> Yang Shih-Ching (imacat), Taiwan: 600,- Euro
> Dwayne Bailey, South Africa: 600,- Euro

late, but I hope not too late, I want to follow-up on AOO ACEU funding.

First, I would like to be sure that imacat and Dwayne had submitted their
payment information to <treasurer@apache.org>.
Did you recieved corresponding messages?
If not, I will reach out to them via eMail and/or in person during the ApacheCon
EU to remind them.

Due to the agreed procedure imacat and Dwayne had to confirm on the ACEU their
travel expenses and the lack of corporate and TAC funding in order to trigger
the tranfer of the granted money.
The question is now to whom they have to confirm it?
Will be a representative of the ASF treasurers available at ACEU to whom they
can confirm?
Can they simply confirm to me by showing me the travel expense bookings and
signing a corresponding letter?
I could scan the signed letters after the ACEU and send them via eMail to
<treasurer@apache.org>.

Best regards, Oliver.