incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO.Next IBM Priorities
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 08:06:44 GMT
On 02.11.2012 03:29, Jorg Schmidt wrote:
>> -- A major UI enhancement, a sidebar framework for the editors, ported
>> over from Symphony, and including an API.
>
> I hope I understand correctly that you mean the right side in the picture
> http://www.file-extensions.org/imgs/app-picture/4561/ibm-lotus-symphony.gif (OK,
> this picture is symphony but the same in AOO). In the picture namend "Text and
> CellProperties".
>
> In this case, my question is:
>
> Is there already a compiled test version for Windows?

No, we are still in the planning and evaluation phase.  With "we" I mean
the AOO community.  Please see mail thread  [1],  here on ooo-dev, for
an invitation to participate.  Expect more in the week after the
ApacheCon.  I will be working on the framework aspect of the sidebar but
am currently busy with preparing may talks.

-Andre

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201211.mbox/ajax/%3CCAO4%2BhqNH6ukOHtWfcWxGTL14Pytu_awyeOyQfC1_F-a0nJb7ow%40mail.gmail.com%3E