incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Doruk Fisek <>
Subject Professional Services Listing Submission / Ozgur Yazilim A.S.
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 15:29:39 GMT

 We want to be added to the Apache OpenOffice Consultants web page here:

 Per instructions, here's the XML snippet for addition to the consultants.xml file:

        <name>Özgür Yazılım A.Ş.</name>
            At Ozgur Yazilim AS we can help you deploy and migrate to OpenOffice. We specialize
in training and providing day-to-day support for your personnel. Based in Istanbul and Ankara,
we're capable of offering nationwide services in Turkey.
        <phone>+90-212-2799150, +90-312-4240133</phone>

 Thanks in advance.

Özgür Yazılım A.Ş. ~ #

View raw message