incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Doruk Fisek <dfi...@ozguryazilim.com.tr>
Subject Professional Services Listing Submission / Ozgur Yazilim A.S.
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 15:29:39 GMT
Hi,

 We want to be added to the Apache OpenOffice Consultants web page here:
 http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html

 Per instructions, here's the XML snippet for addition to the consultants.xml file:

    <consultant>
        <name>Özgür Yazılım A.Ş.</name>
        <country>TR</country>
        <practice>Training</practice>
        <practice>Support</practice>
        <practice>Deployment</practice>
        <description>
            At Ozgur Yazilim AS we can help you deploy and migrate to OpenOffice. We specialize
in training and providing day-to-day support for your personnel. Based in Istanbul and Ankara,
we're capable of offering nationwide services in Turkey.
        </description>
        <website>http://ozguryazilim.com.tr/libreoffice-openoffice-ofis-yazilimi</website>
        <email>info@ozguryazilim.com.tr</email>
        <phone>+90-212-2799150, +90-312-4240133</phone>
    </consultant>

 Thanks in advance.

                   Doruk

--