incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMS diff: Welcome to the localization (l10n) project
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:31:18 GMT
On Thu, Nov 01, 2012 at 10:11:05PM +0100, jan iversen wrote:
> I do not ignore qualified input !!
>
> I will just have to find a way of making a right-nav bar, something that
> Ariel did not provide (but still it was a very helpful job).
>
> I will download and try to make the changes.

It's rather simple:

- add the right navigation MarkDown file in
  ooo-site/content/l10n-new/rightnav.mdtext it must have the header

  divid:    rightnav

- instruct ooo-site/templates/l10n-new/ssi.mdtext to include it, adding
  a line like this:

  rightnav:    /l10n-new/rightnav.html

Anyway I committed the changes right now :)
May be we can style the right bar to look like the news bar on the main

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina