incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [proposal] Outdated articles in Wiki
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:16:02 GMT
Jan;
{{Documentation/Outdated}} and {{delete}} are two seperate entities.
Outdated merely says that some inormation is outdated and should be
revised. {{delete}} is a special case that marks a file for speedy
deletion by an wiki administrator.

At least with the user documentation we tend to add to the document for
newer versions of the software rather than get rid of it as there are
still people using older versions. This can however get carried to
extremes. My personal opinion is that it is probably  time to start
seriously considering purging version 2.x stuff, but that is a
discussion for another thread.

Regards
Keith