incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [proposal] Outdated articles in Wiki
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:08:15 GMT
Hi All;

I have been slowly trying to update the documentation wiki with up to
date information for users, but I am not a developer and have no inkling
as to what is or is not good info in those docs.

A good place to start is the documents in the "Need Rework" category. An
alphabetized list of these is available from the following link:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:Documentation/NeedsRework.

Regards
Keith