incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Language Pack Pt
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:28:18 GMT
Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> Jean is not subscribed, so he missed all your answers.
> Recall that moderated messages have a header field

> that can be used to filter/tag moderated messages with (any decent) mail
> user agent.
>
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 02:44:05PM +0200, Jean Milot wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I search some informations about the pt language pack.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Jean
Ariel;

One of the problems with using the Delivered-To: to filter on is an
outstanding bug in Thunderbird,which I hope you would agree is a decent
mail agent. There are two (2) Delivered-To headers in a moderated mail.
The mailing list manager puts the Delivered-To: Mailing list before the

Unless and until Mozilla decides to fix the bug those of us that use it
are damned to using view source to manually search out the header or
finding some other way to filter the messages.

Regards
Keith