incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Grant McPeetie" <mcpeeti...@hotmail.com>
Subject the presentation program keeps losing my pages
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 00:30:44 GMT
I have used the impress program to produce two presentations for my work as a teacher.  The
first time, it ate fifteen pages.  I loaded it on a more powerful machine and I can’t account
for three missing pages.  I save my work all the time, even though it autosaves, and I deleted
only one page myself.  The thumbnails show the wrong pictures.  If you drag and drop a page
that’s out of order, sometimes it just vanishes.  I’ve used a computer since I was in
grade school and that was 40 years ago, so I’m confident that its not me, but not completely
certain, of course.  Can you help me figure out what is going on – what I’m doing wrong,
if its me.  I have used open office forever and I’ve never needed to contact you prior to
these problems.  Thank you for your help.  I look forward to you reply.

Sincerely,

Grant McPeetie
House of Jux
Resources for Spiritual Education