incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: question about consultants page
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:11:23 GMT
Hello Rob, *,

> From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
> Submissions are welcome.

Fine, thanks.

Here are my data:

    <consultant>
        <name>Jörg Schmidt, IT- und Unternehmensberatung</name>
        <country>DE</country>
        <practice>Deployment</practice>
        <practice>Support</practice>
        <practice>Development</practice>
        <practice>Others</practice>
        <description>consulting, migration (planning, implementation, project-care),
programming (extensions, macros), trainings (for managers and end users), support (end users,
installation, install customization)</description>
        <website>http://www.jm-schmidt.de</website>
        <email>info@jm-schmidt.de</email>
        <phone> </phone>
    </consultant>

or online:
http://www.calc-info.de/files/joerg_schmidt.xml

> We should think of consultant-submission.html as a "living document".

Yes. That is also my opinion.

I am offering commercial support for OpenOffice.org (consulting, migration,  programming,
trainings) since 6 years. (in germany)

Greetings,
Jörg