incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Whitehouse <>
Subject Uninstalling Open Office
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 00:59:12 GMT

I wish to uninstall and then re-install Open Office.
The reason is I am unable to open the Open Office because I have a drop-down box which tells
me I need to 'restore windows of open office' and rfe-reghister or something similar.
I cannot get rid of this drop-down and cannot open the application.
I am not very happy at the moment and the iMac (I use) has an application called 'Pages' which
is looking pretty good at the moment.

Please tell me how to uninstall open office. I do not have an 'uninstall' icon anywhere.

Dave & Anna Whitehouse
33 Parkside Drive,
Orewa, Auckland 0931
New Zealand