incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Marketing events
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:43:00 GMT
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Ian Lynch <ianrlynch@gmail.com> wrote:
> OOo had a substantial community marketing project with community members
> attending key events. How do we improve on that now with AOO?

We have an ooo-marketing (cc'ed) mailing list with 113 subscribers.
So it shows that there is some interest in the subject.  You may have
seen Andrea's note about Fosdem and getting a space there.

Maybe it would help to start a wiki page (or maybe one already
exists?) where we can list upcoming events, prioritize them and see if
they can be staffed by volunteers.  That still leaves the logistics of
travel expenses, etc., but starting with a concrete list of
possibilities is at least a start.

-Rob