incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice graduation: translations of press release
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:39:23 GMT
On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:
> Is the ASF blog down?
> Havent been able to get in for a few minutes now.

It appears to be down, yes.  So all the links on Twitter, Google+,
Facebook, and in email, to our announcement as well as the ASF
announcement are dead.

Not good.

If you recall Roller was down when we made the AOO 3.4 announcement as
well and we had to scramble to move the announcement onto the website.

-Rob