incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dmake binaries ?
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 01:57:20 GMT
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Rob;
>
> The binary was something I built on my spare time with MSVC 9.0 never used.
> I got a report that the windows executable doesn't work and that it doesn't build with
MSVC 2010.

Which issue is it?  I don't see one that matches this description here:

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/dmake/issues/list

> I deprecated the windows binary package: apparently there is demand as there were around
1000
> downloads.
>

> Dmake is in need of real love. More documentation is welcome but the main problem is
that I just don't care about it.

According to the change log. nothing has changed in Dmake since
February:  http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/dmake/source/list

What are we using for Windows release builds of 3.4.0 and 3.4.1?
Surely there was something that worked?  And if the code hasn't
changed since February, then why is there a problem now.

I'm obviously missing something.

-Rob