incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Calling all consultants, developers, trainers, etc., offering professional services related to OpenOffice
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:49:43 GMT
And a quick suggestion on process.  Since inclusion is a reversible
action, I think we can safely handle each submission via 72-hour lazy
consensus.  If a listing request comes in that you have concerns with,
respond to the request with your concerns.  If no concerns are raised
after 72 hours then I'll check it in.  And if the volume becomes heavy
enough that the PMC does not feel able to review submissions within 72
hours, then speak up and we can pause to catch up.

-Rob