incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Updating ooo-dev list subscriber stats -- need assist from list moderator
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:56:00 GMT
This page here:  http://www.openoffice.org/stats/ooo-dev-subscribers.html

I'd like to update this one a month.  Now seems like a good time.

This is really, really easy to do.  All that is required is to update
this CSV file in Subversion and publish it on the website:
http://www.openoffice.org/stats/ooo-dev.txt

This is a 2 minute task for anyone familiar with the CMS.

But we do need to feed it data that only a list moderator has access
to.  List moderators can get the current subscriber report by sending
this request:   ooo-dev-list@incubator.apache.org.

Can I get some help with this from a list moderator?

Thanks!

-Rob