incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Impossible Question
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2012 18:43:41 GMT
On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12-10-27, at 13:05 , Kay Schenk <kay.schenk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also, what about the "Support" page. Is the order of items OK. If not, what
>> should they be?
>
> The order there is totally up for grabs and there is no reason in that page's case to
abide by precedent (just the expectation that others probably have of how things ought to
be laid out—but even here, that is a little up in the air, if not cloud).

> It was cobbled together by several, and the work they did was superb—thanks! But expectations
have changed and so have what can or ought to be listed there.

Louis, it sounds like you are almost saying something, but not quite.
Could you be more specific, or give an example?

Thanks!

-Rob

> Originally, the page was conceived using the old CollabNet static pages. That was a while
ago, and in that while, we've come to use the New Millennium's technology.