incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposal for new l10n workflow
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:01:51 GMT
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 12:14 PM, jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have finally finished my proposal for a new workflow.
>
> please have a look at:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/File:L10procNew.pdf

I'll take a closer look, but I did browse it quickly and had one question:

Do we know more about what it means to have Pootle access Subversion?
Does this need read/write access?  If so, what SVN account is it
using?  Is it using credentials from the current logged in Pootle
user?  Does it need to store SVN login credentials?

Since Pootle and SVN are both ASF-wide services, managed by the
Infrastructure team, we'll need to coordinate this carefully.
Security concerns will weigh heavily on what is possible here.

-Rob