incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Language Pack Pt
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:35:18 GMT
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Keith N. McKenna
<keith.mckenna@comcast.net> wrote:
> Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>>
>> Jean is not subscribed, so he missed all your answers.
>> Recall that moderated messages have a header field

>> that can be used to filter/tag moderated messages with (any decent) mail
>> user agent.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 02:44:05PM +0200, Jean Milot wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I search some informations about the pt language pack.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Jean
>
> Ariel;
>
> One of the problems with using the Delivered-To: to filter on is an
> outstanding bug in Thunderbird,which I hope you would agree is a decent mail
> agent. There are two (2) Delivered-To headers in a moderated mail. The
> mailing list manager puts the Delivered-To: Mailing list before the
>
> Unless and until Mozilla decides to fix the bug those of us that use it are
> damned to using view source to manually search out the header or finding
> some other way to filter the messages.

GMail has the same issue:  you can only filter on the first instance
of the header.

So my practice is simple:  If the person's name is not familiar I cc
them on my response.  I've never had someone complain about receiving
two copies of the note.  And if they did complain, then their name
would become familiar to me ;-)

-Rob