incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ask for advice:cloud office interoperability
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:13:11 GMT
On 11 October 2012 15:04, BIG JAM <info@bigjam.191.it> wrote:

> I'm looking for a programmer to help me (surcharge)
> to make an extension for open office
>
> Why did you send me this?

You are in a public discussion forum in a discussion thread about cloud
office interoperability. You will get replies to this thread from any of
the participants. If you are interested in a programming project, start a
new thread by putting something like "Programmer needed" in the subject
title of a post to the ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org address. Then replies
to that post will be relevant to the subject title.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.