incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help us brainstorm ideas for Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 02:17:18 GMT
Agreed, let's close the session and capture the results in the community
wiki.

Moving forward, I like the idea of running targeted sessions for specific
topics.

For example, our next topic could ask people to share their usage scenarios
for social integration. No wrong answers, just a way to get a sense of what
everyone what to accomplish by social integration and perform some informal
polling.

I would volunteer to create a few examples to get the moderator session
started.

Thoughts?