incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shenfeng Liu <liush...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Asia Roadshow 2012 - Dec 13th Beijing
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:48:27 GMT
Don & Peter,
  I think it is a very good opportunity to promote Apache OpenOffice in
China marketing through Apache Asia Roadshow 2012. And from another side,
the wide influence of OpenOffice can also help to promote Apache.
  I'd like to work with Peter together on it. The target can be not only
attract individual volunteers to participate the community, but also
demonstrate the business opportunities and attract local business partners.
  While first of all, I'd like to know more details about this event.
Perhaps Jimmy is the right contact?

BTW, I just took a small surgery yesterday, and in the following week I
have to spend most of the daytime in hospital for subsequent treatment. So
my response to the mail threads may be slow. But I will try to catch up on
this topic.

- Shenfeng Liu (Simon)