incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice SVG vector graphics
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 16:20:04 GMT
Hi Alexandro,
Hi all,

2012/10/6 Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org>

> I upload the OpenOffice SVG logo on pure SVG, still needs some cleanup
> on the nodes, but this is a 100% SVG logo.
> The attachment is on the cWiki:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27834483/ApacheOpenOfficeTM.svg
> &
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=27834483&sortBy=date&

Many thanks for your work, it's appreciated.
Please, could you tell me how to reuse properly your work or any free logo
of this type ?.
In a book there is no problem, a notice"Credits" can tell the author and
license of the work.
But in other cases of use, as a banner on a car or as poster, how to do to
give credit of the reused work ? I see only the possibility to add a line
with the corresponding informations.

A+
--
gw