incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: discussion on new l10n workflow
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:48:12 GMT
On 10/16/12, jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for asking but what is ML discussions ?

Mailing list archives. This emails are publicly available on the web.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-l10n/

> I will happely update information, but I would prefer to delay it until we
> have decided which way to go, once that is decided I will make a wiki page
> with the new workflow.

MM this is why wikis are for, anything you put at this time, is mrore
updated than whatever is already there (most info is from 2009). So
the next agreement round will need to update the info over yours, as
opposed of over people from 2009.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice