incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Directory main/swext/mediawiki
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:03:11 GMT
On 10/21/12, Juergen Schmidt <jogischmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012 um 23:52 schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
>> On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM, jan iversen
>> <jancasacondor@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>> > I am a bit confused.
>> >
>> > We have a directory named "main/swext/mediawiki".
>> >
>> > Is that the "sun wiki publisher 1.1" or are there 2 different mediawiki
>> > export extensions ?
>> >
>> > I ask because I "sun wiki publisher 1.1" installed, but if I change the
>> > XLS
>> > and rebuilt AOO but it does not seem to have an effect.
>> >

>> Yes I think it was started on core, and then sent to a separate
>> extensions.
>> Same thing happened with smarttags IIRC.
>>

> what do you mean here exactly, it doesn't make sense. Smarttags  API (or
> better the SPI) is available in the core and it is now possible to develop
> smarttags either in the core or as extension.

Ok this is what I read, that led me to believe it was an extension:
"In order to use this functionality, external UNO components
(so-called smart tag libraries) have to be installed."
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/Smart_Tags#Introduction

So yeah, not really an exension.

--
Alexandro Colorado