incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: [UX] OpenOffice iconset consistency
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:23:49 GMT
On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>wrote:

> I was not aware their were branding enhancements in plan. I'll check it
> out and see where I could help.

AFAIK there are a couple documented, the brand refresh during oracle
acquisition, and the Apache one. However the Apache one only build on top
of Oracle. So far the brand refresh from Oracle included:
- Application icons (OOo and components)
- Mime-Type icons (Unified ODF document icons)
- Tool icons (Used on the Galaxy theme)

AFAIK the Galaxy theme are still used under AOO and LibO for that matter.
OOo iconset is pretty large, and its task is a bit heavy to just implement
a new ones (IMO).

You can check out Stella's work here:
http://www.behance.net/StellaHH/frame/340726

--