incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: OOoCon videos/material
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 23:47:10 GMT
On 10/19/12, Peter Junge <peter.junge@gmx.org> wrote:
> On 10/19/2012 1:01 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

>>> Barcelona Kiberpipa had really bad problems with the Audio of the
>>> conference and they didnt release the videos.
>>>
>>> Koper  in 06 the videos were in better shape, and they host it. AFAIR

>> Found them: :)
>> http://ooocon.kiberpipa.org/media/index-2007.html
>
> Super-cool and many more than I remember. :-)

Just a note, I tried to upload to youtube a couple of the videos,
Youtube seems to take them except for the audio. Anyone know if OGG
audio is supported by youtube.

This is the output specs I get from the videos:

Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
[theora @ 0x88e32c0]7 bits left in packet 82
Selected video codec: [fftheora] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg Theora)
Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 128.0 kbit/8.33% (ratio: 16000->192000)
Selected audio codec: [ffvorbis] afm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg Vorbis)

Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice
http://es.openoffice.org