incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From zhun guo <mike5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ask for advice:cloud office interoperability
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:06:41 GMT
Hi,all,Joost not knew our means. We means ,how to solve the problem,the
difficult of ODF interoperate with OOXML ,which Ian Lynch had met. this is
for native office software.
*    The second , cloud office documents company also face the same
question,  *Google Docs,Microsoft Office 365,Zoho,苹果icloud,Adobe
Acrobat.com<https://www.acrobat.com/>
,ThinkFree <http://thinkfree.com/>,Cisco WebEx
WebOffice<http://www.weboffice.com/>
,IBM Docs  ,etc, use ODF,OOXML,PDF,HTML .  Then how to interoperate with
each other?

Zhun Guo