incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Lauder <g.a.lau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need new logo for openoffice.apache.org
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:01:37 GMT
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>wrote:

> Let's move this insight into the wikis and document.
>
> Moving forward, we can prepare a visual identity style guide.

I put some material up on the wiki back in January.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Branding+Design

and

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Branding+Style+Guide

It is important that we have a fresh pallet and brand image for 4.0 and I
don't think that we should necessarily be wedded to the past given that we
are in a whole new ballgame, especially as now we have achieved graduation.

cheers
GL

> On Tuesday, October 23, 2012, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

Feel