incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Buildbot has no archive build for Windows?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 07:17:35 GMT
No. I didn't use any my own buildbot for testing. I just wrote scripts
to automatically download the latest build from apache
buildbot(http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/) to my
testing machine. Then perform the testing on my local machines.
Currently the tests  include only build verification test cases, pls
refer to http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/BVT. In the past,
we put the test results in our wiki.  Now an web app is basically
available to view test result. It's still under construction.
http://people.apache.org/~liuzhe/testdashboard/#bvt
In future, I will add more tests into it.

--
Best Regards