incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fan Zheng <zheng.easy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Office on IOS ?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:10:54 GMT
hi Fox:

Similarly, some other guy asked several days before, that whether there is
an Android version openoffice.
Also similarly, the answer is NO, too. For "Openoffice on IOS or Android"
means not only the completely different implementation of all functions,
but also the brandly new UX design.
Of cause we Openoffice guys know the value of mobile applications, but we
just do not have the golden fingers:)
Personally, I think the cloudy Openoffice would be a better choice. For
based on it, we need not to care about the different specifications among
the popular devices.

Zhengfan
在 2012/10/18 1:15 AM,"Virgo Fox" <virgofox@icloud.com>写道: