incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fan Zheng <zheng.easy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table of Contents Usability?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:46:45 GMT
Hi, All:

Actually, I do have the plan on giving the solution of the whole TOC stuff,
including:
 1. The jumping tag <LS>,<LE> given by default;
 2. The using the "internal link" as the TOC link style by default;

But, maybe you have already know that,such TOC stuff, especially the very
famous TOC dialog, still including a series of usability issues inside. For
example, the tab stop position justification issue and the sample template
issue. OW, KG and I have had some discussion on it already, about the
proper design of whole TOC usability enhancement.

Maybe later I will create a WIKI page for recording our suggestions on it,
for further and deeper discussion about this topic.

Thanks a lot!

ZhengFan