incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Impossible Question
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 21:25:55 GMT
Just an idea, which once helped me.

Typically users dont think things will go wrong so they dont pay attention
to whatever we write, but one apache project had a quite clever solution
(if I remember right it was Axis, but dont depend on my memory), when the
installation failed it did not just tell you failed, it came up with the
link to FAQ, right when the user needed it, simple but very effective.

jan.