incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache2.conf file for openoffice.org server.
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:07:46 GMT
Hi.

I got the "old" l10n, and saw that in SVN it did not use templates, then I
went on and checked the root (AOO) and also found no use of templates...I
did find it a bit strange but assumed there were good reasons for not using
templates, so I went down that road.

But taking your advice, I will have another look at the templates (it is
never too late to do a good thing).

Jan.