incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Estimating contributors by looking at wiki accounts?
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:38:39 GMT
I think your idea of filtering out account that actually contributed is a
wise thing, especially because our product has many end-users that want to
be informed but do not contribute.

As a developer I do not care, but thinking of some of the ongoing
discussions in other forums (like: nearly nobody contributes to AOO anymore
because Apache rules makes it far to difficult and restrictive), makes it
worth while to publish a figure on our web, especially a figure saying e.g.
"during the last year we had xxx active contributors and xx active
committers".

jan.