incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache2.conf file for openoffice.org server.
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:04:33 GMT
Thanks for your as usual very informative instructions.

I did that, BUT it does not tell me which kind of SSI the apache server is
using, there are two different methods:
1) using .shtml (which gives a problem with index.shtml)
2) setting excute bit on pages containing SSI, this requires XBitHack set
in httpd.conf (or apache2.conf on ubuntu).

that is my problem.

I want to SSI for the top and bottom of each page, so I dont have a copy
problem when we change e.g. mailling lists.

I am by the way a long way down having a new l10n.openoffice.org ready for
upload.

Jan.