incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Outdated articles in Wiki
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:26:58 GMT
Thanks for clearing that up. I have just been searching for build
instructions (again), and in the search response I cannot see if an article
is outdated, so I had to open some before I got the correct one.

Would it be an idea (if possible) to have "outdated" as a category, and
extend the search to say with/without outdated, if possible that would work
fine for me since I would hit the recent one when searching.

regards
Jan.