incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Developer Room (devroom) at FOSDEM
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:10:47 GMT
Just for info, Juergen told me that he was going to talk about l10n on
apacheCon, so I suggested that we could make a speech at FOSDEM, because at
that time the new workflow is hopefully ready or so close that we know all

A good theme for a main speech would be how the handle the build (and
release) process with internationalization in a big project like AOO.