incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion on new l10n workflow
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:18:37 GMT
Got it, I did not think of the upcoming meeting.

I think it is too early for that (maybe somebody has opinions??) I would
like to present it, when it is ready to be launched...I dont like to
present "hot air" :-)

But as I understood it there is another conference early next year, that
would be just perfect.

jan.