incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory main/swext/mediawiki
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:54:43 GMT
Now it generates ok, thanks to that little tip.

I have taken the wiki-publisher.oxt file and put it Documents (that where
my extension manager looks).

When I open the oxt file with extension manager, I get a strange error:

(com.sun.star.deployment.DeploymentException) {{Message="Could not obtain
path to license. Possible error in description.xml",
Context=(com.sun.star.uno.Xinterface) @0}, cause=(any) {void}}

description.xml has tag <license_test  that refers to
xlink:href:licene/LICENSE

The error text seems to come from: desktop/deployment.

Can that be because I have just done a "build --all" and should have done
with "--with-lang" ?

thanks in advance.
rgds
Jan I