incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] "difficulty" field for Bugzilla
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:28:24 GMT
Did I miss something, I thought we had the status "confirmed" to be used
not by the bug reporter but by a developer or likewise, and when
"confirmed" is set, that is the time to give the bug an easy/wizard level.

The process should be:
- someone reports and describes a bug
- someone technically qualified confirms the bug, put a comment in on where
the bug probably sits and gives it a level.

Or is that too much ??

rgds
jan