incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject [question] build infra structure.
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 21:20:18 GMT
Hi

I have been searching for detailed internal information about how the build
process works with build and dmake (gnumake).

I have seen the relationship in the single directories (prj/build.lst
prj/d.lst and makefile.mk), but I cannot find a central makefile.

If I understand life, there should be a central makefile, telling e.g. how
.cpp is translated to .o

Can somebody please point me in the direction, or tell me if it done in a
different way ?

My reason for asking is that I need to add  a set of new standard rules for
localization (.xhlp -> .po ....)

Thanks in advance.
Jan