incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO volunteers: essential skills and tasks
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 09:17:29 GMT
Sorry, it seemed my remark sparked quite some feelings, that was not my
intention !

But not having been on the list for very long, means that there a lot of
history I dont have, and the mailer didnt exactly like when I tried to get
all messages. During my research for a updated l10n process, I have often
heard "that has been discussed before", which makes me go search for old
mail. In a forum we would have more catagories than just one mailling list,
making it easier to find relevant old information. That was all that was in
my remark (getting history).

Jan.