incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion on new l10n workflow
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:05:13 GMT
Thanks for your support.

a documentation question: do you find it a good idea to have (as in the
document) a non-technical round-trip intended for translators etc. and then
the deep technical round trip, or should I reduce it to just the technical
part ?

Sorry for not having formulated 9.7 very clearly. It has nothing to do with
the actual format, but with the content:
My idea was to check for:
- Is all messages translated
- Has existing messages that have changed in the source code also changed
in the translation

- Is all term like e.x. "Cancel" translated to e.x. "Fortryd" in ALL
instances (that is today not the case.
- Is all accellerators identical, if e.g. there is a translation "F~ortryd"
then that it is a problem it in another file it is "Fo~rtryd"

I hope that makes 9.7 more understandable.

rgds
Jan I