incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn update, simple question.
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:09:42 GMT
Thanks for the information.

Now I know what I did wrong, I did run configure again but not in a new
shell (forgot the environment variables).

I think the real hazzle is to understand the process, once you get the
initial build done and understand a bit about the build/makefiles it is
pretty clean.

I worked in another project, where the build required you to open 3 shells,
and start different commands at different stages, that was challenging
compared to this :-)

have a nice day.
jan I.