incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion on new l10n workflow
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:03:47 GMT
Where can I read more about ApacheCon EU or NA ? I cannot quite follow you
here (mainly due to terms), is this about getting sponsor money to AOO ?

It should be easy to get somebody from EU and others, I could call on the
NLC to help QA and general testing.

jan.

On 24 October 2012 21:53, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12-10-24, at 14:35 , jan iversen <jancasacondor@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > May I politely ask if there are other comments or more importantly
> > objections ?
>
> Press on. And expect to be patient: this is a volunteer effort. I

'd also, if I were you, see about highlighting this effort at ApacheCon EU