incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion on new l10n workflow
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:50:16 GMT
Andrea:

I just got an idea on how to split the files and keep the number low.

Would it be an idea to have 1 UI file pr directory in main (that would be
so easy to implement) and 1 Help file pr directory in helpContent2 ?

I could in addition have a build instruction in a new l10n directory,
combining some of the directories.

That would be robust and work without change when we get new source
files/directories.

rgds
JanI