incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory main/swext/mediawiki
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:17:25 GMT
Roberto:

I cannot tell if the problem is in the extension, but the behavior is as
follow:

1) I do a "confgure --with-lang --enable-wiki-publisher"
    IT WORKS.

2) I do a "configure --enable-wiki-publisher"
   I get the license problem

3) I modify description.xml and remove the tag <simple_license>, and
rebuilt/reinstall main/swext/mediawiki
   IT WORKS.

So, please excuse me, but it seems to me that the extension do have a
problem, or ???

rgds
Jan I.