incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Directory main/swext/mediawiki
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:49:26 GMT
Thanks.

I have not sent a specific request to you, but asked it as a general
question (because I did not know who to ask).

In the meantime, I found out that the sources in swext/mediawiki  are in
use, so I have compiled AOO with --enable-wiki-publisher.

Now my only problem is that, when I install the ocx via extension manager,
I get a dialog box, stating that there might be a problem with
"description.xml" because there is a license problem.

I have tried to configure --with-lang="en", and rebuilt AOO, but that does
not seem to help.

So if you have an idea I would be thankfull.

Are you working with the mediawiki sources, because the reason I do this
was to fix a couple of problems I have found.

Jan.