incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion on new l10n workflow
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 14:40:44 GMT
An internal "audit" sound like the best (and easiest) way.

It should of course be done by a native speaking person (which rules me
out), should I make a bugzilla issue or is there another task list you
could put it on ?

This person should also check the letter accellerators (Ca~ncel) I have a
very strong suspicion that they are not always identical.

rgds
Jan I.