incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From zhangjf <zhan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [QA BUG] - some regression defects were found by GUI perfromance test
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:20:33 GMT
Hi,

For bug 121199, it has the same root cause as bug 121134, so I just
duplicated it with bug 121134. And Jinlong still doesn't have the
commit right yet, so he only put the fix patch into bug 121134. I have
just delivered this piece of fix code by revision 1402153. Hopefully
there will be a build for test tomorrow.

Thank you again for the great bug finding.

zhangjf